GASMARE SYNERGY SRL, based in Saronno (VA), street Varese, n. 25, VAT 05878130961 is the Data Controller, carried out for purposes of marketing, is jointly responsible for the collection and subsequent use of personal data and determines:
- how the data will be stored·
- who will have access to the information stored·
- what actions can be carried out.
More detailed information on the names of internal and external data processors may be sent by writing to: GASMARE SYNERGY SRL, based in Saronno (VA), street Varese, n. 25, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of data processing
Some personal data may be requested in order to provide the requested products or services.
This personal data includes:·
- Contact details including name, e-mail, phone number and shipping, billing address·
- Login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID·
- Your personal preferences including marketing and cookie preferences
- We use personal data collected in the following ways:·
- To guarantee the best functionality of the Sites·
- To communicate information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes·
- To carry out, improve and maintain our business, products and services·
- For general research and analysis purposes·
- We use data on how our visitors use our sites, apps and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we can use information about how visitors to the Sites search and find products to understand what the best ways to organize and present products can be.
We may also use personal data in other ways and at the time of collection we will give specific notice and request consent if necessary.
Sharing of personal data
The Data Controller shares your personal data with:
- Service providers who process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, for example to process data, to send e-mails, to search and analyze, to manage product promotions, as well as to administer certain services.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, court order, or to comply with applicable laws; (ii) to prevent illegal use of our Sites; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate fraud prevention or investigation
Protection of personal
dataEncryption and security: we use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of personal data. Personal data is contained in protected networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special access rights to these systems.
International data transfers: the personal data that we collect or produce (process) in the context of our Sites will be stored exclusively in Italy.
Data retention: we store personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected, unless otherwise required by law.
Rights relating to personal data: has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and in this case has the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or oppose their processing;
- to receive personal data relating to him in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- if express, withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the supervisory authority.